Wednesday 2 June 2010

My Words

Will my words still be heard if I stop writing?
But my pen finds no halt, and my hand writes the words of my heart
Will it stop bleeding if I stop?
My words do not conceal my sentiments,
and they are words of beautiful sadness, of beautiful death...
Would this one embrace me if I stop writing?
My words will not stop because I am bound to them, as they are bound to me,
heard or unheard they take no heed
but they take heed on my heart
Would it stop beating due to grief?
Dead words of mine they are,
beautiful is our sadness and melancholy for a dead love, for a torn heart,
for crying eyes and soul in the name of love...
Would these feelings disappear if I stop writing?
I do not want them to, for they make me feel alive
and their beauty is such that blinds and is ageless,
but happiness is decieving for it dies rapidly and is forgotten
for it simply does not exist...

RQ
Moscow
8/5/10
12.16am

No comments:

Post a Comment