Wednesday 2 June 2010

Bianca

Oh Bianca my beloved one,
once more you make my heart pound with your whiteness... sublime
your eyes vivid and all your charm,
cover me with your bloody kisses,
as I caress your rounded breasts,
overpower me my nocturnal princess
and subdue me in your lust with no end,
chain me to your heart, and do not let me escape,
do not let me be afar
Oh Bianca my beloved princess, drink of me as I drink of you,
drink my pain and my sorrows,
possess me inexorably, and make of your heart and soul my only place to be, my be-all.
spell-bound me in your dark magic in your incantation,
and make from the absurdity music to my ears,
Bianca my damsel, gratify me with your sex, pure... a fountain for my thirst,
kiss me with your nloody kisses in this fading evening,
be my all, be all I want
Oh Bianca my beloved one
once again not to fall apart,
take me under your arms and do not let me be afar...

RQ
Moscow
8/5/10
12am

No comments:

Post a Comment