Friday 27 May 2011

Of you there is nothing left

of your face, only ashes and a blury image is left,
of your once welcoming arms, only a cold sensation I have,
my sky has been transformed into a veil of darkened blue,
and endless tears I shed under the pale light of the moon...

My once adored, my once love,
all is dead around and all is see is inexorably lost,
and this scorn within takes it toll,
giving birth to a hatred feeling toward the presence of love.

of your smile, not even a smirk I can recall,
and I am inside hope's crumbling walls,
they become ashes sprinkled with my heart's blood,
and all that endures is this void I simply cannot control.

I raise my voice but only a muffled cry is heard,
only my ghosts seem to take heed upon my desolation,
yet nothing is done to ease this mournful desperation,}
that consumes all inside me with no mercy or hesitation...

of you there seems to be nothing left,
I attempt to retrieve the memories I once treasured,
but only a dark veil is cast upon my vision,
and once again, I swim in darkened waters of a long persistent desolation...

RQ
Moscow
27.5.11

No comments:

Post a Comment