Tuesday 27 December 2011

Departure

A whole lifetime to keep you in mind,
a minute to see you walking away,
rustling autumnn leaves as you take your leave,
and my tears that infuse pain to my heart,
it does not cease beating,
for you my dear,
for you are my only art,
the heart that makes me cry,
for you are the one that compels me to fly...

Sands of time will not come to a halt,
they will offer me torment in bunches of roses,
they will not refrain in their endeavour,
of bringing you,
not back, not here, not there,
just in my mind...

A lifetime to weep your departure,
a second to behold your constitution,
a minute to see the light,
pervaiding your luster face,
being invaded by a whimming tear,
of love? contempt? regret?

A whole lifetime of torment entwined with tears,
tears from the sky, in grey nights,
shall I cover mine?
hide them in the thickness of night?
throw them all up to the sky?
and on your behalf make angels cry?

Your steps I see on the snow,
the march on, they carry on,
they will not come back,
no matter how much weep,
no matter I beg,
for you are gone,
and I know,
I will see you no more...

Moscow
28.12.11
r

No comments:

Post a Comment