Sunday 25 December 2011

Why

Why do not my tears halt streaming down my worn out face,
why does this pain that has been for a century seems to persist,
why do I keep on attempting being when I do not desire to be,
why does this heart of mine,
flooded by pain and scared with sorrow continues beating,
why?

Why do I have to behold the calammities of the human race,
their contemptuous feelings and their scornful thoughts,
why does my disappointment increases by the day,
leaving my soul in total exhaustion,
submerged in darkness, submerged in oceans of tears,
why?

Why do I behold my dreams dying,
why do i see those around me suffocating in their own pride,
why is it so difficult to encounter purity in others,
why do I feel miserable when learning about this,
might be there something worth saving,
why?

Why are humans so conceited,
and again why do I have to learn about it,
what is there worth to save,
is it just all the same,
why?

Why do I continue in looking for love,
why does it hide from me,
why is my beloved gone from this earth,
why cannot I do the same unnaturaly,
why is it so difficult to live,
when all around seems dead,
why?

Moscow
26.12.11
r

No comments:

Post a Comment