Friday 27 January 2012

power My Heart

Power my heart with your beauty,
and do not let me drown,
in this horrid solitude,
that refuses to forsake me.

I walk my way with a bundle of memories,
memories that whither as my steps grow slower,
for they belomg to the ruins of time lived in rapture,
and with a bunch of decaying roses,
which thorns of love have pierced my skin and my heart.

whisper those words bathed in honey,
so i can breathe again,
and cast away this earthly-bounded body,
that ceases not to keep me as its own prisoner.

Why should I desire to keep it,
when my soul yearns for it to be over?
for one moment of eternal halt,
where only No More is the Queen and King.

Envelop me in your pure heart,
the one that knows no pain,
that forsakes tears and punishes sorrow,
for it is your heart I long to be in,
and it is in you I only believe.

Help me cast away this horrid pain that invades me
make it free to go into the arms of blissful oblivion,
let it be its sole guardian and castle.

Power my heart with that of yours,
make it beat once more,
for if you not,
then i shall vanquish myself from this space,
let myself fly away... just away.

ilnius - Lithuania
2.1.12
r

No comments:

Post a Comment