Wednesday 2 June 2010

Violin Prince

Play for me one more time my handsome young man
and disregard your abhorring feelings for what I have made of you,
and let us be as before,
two souls embracing each other's devotion,
a devotion that overflooded our hearts long ago.
Oh my prince, strike your notes with overwhelming passion
and enhibriate me in you... my beloved one
and let us bury sentiments of resentment
for both our hearts weep for our days of yore,
and we face a new dead life together ahead.
Scare away our demons with every single note of your violin,
which music speaks of us, of our love and hate for each other's heart.
Our love is life and glory poured in a golden goblet from which we drink,
and sorrow shall die away from jealousy everytime we take a sip,
for we drink of others endlessly.
Let sorrow bring no more dispair,
let your heart bury your abhorring sentiments of contempt,
and play your music for us, for our endless sanctuary of love,
for you are my prince of darkened hair and grey eyes,
and I am your source when everything else dies.

RQ
Moscow

No comments:

Post a Comment