Friday 27 January 2012

Hide

Into your heart I see rains of tears,
running endlessly through white skin,
agreviating your pain,
bittering all inside,
but who am I to say what you shall be?
whom your faith shall belong?

I just see you,
see you wandering the rooms,
of that decaying castle of yours,
always rising when all seems dead,
beckoning me in my dreams,
that become nightmares by your own vanity.

I see through your hunting bright eyes,
desiring they are, yet I do not seem to catch,
will you be there when I rise?
for daylight seems endless,
just when I desire to behold you.

Into your eyes I see torment,
playing in its ground,
just the same as mine,
your darkened light knows no boundaries,
so does not mine.

Hunt me,
I'll haunt you
scratch my skin,
I'll love you,
cry for me,
I'll tear your heart apart.
sacrifice your tears in my name,
hurt your sadness,
and I'll possess you entirely,
cry for me,
I'll abandon you.

Rise again wrapped in twilight,
clothes in black,
sprinkle with dust,
behind is the dawn my sweet one,
embrace me one more time,
recognise our true destiny,
in this dark stark night,
for she is the only one that sees.

Do not lure me with my tricks,
do not share thy pain,
but only with me,
I am the one who understands,
I am and will be the only one at hand.

Your tears, my tears,
our blood, the ones we love,
our life from the death of others hearts,
that is how we survive,
what else is there to say,
that has not been said,
been said by our beloved ones.

Rules are gone,
tears are up,
pain inside,
a place to hide,
far from dawn,
far from all.

Vilnius - Lithuania
3.1.12
r

No comments:

Post a Comment