Friday 25 November 2011

Their Love

I dry my tears in a hopeless sentiment of indefinite time,
yes........ I have tried, and the lesson is learnt,
yet the result seems the same...once again,
for living through these long years,
have not diminished the pain inside,
and my dearest friend: solitude... refuses to leave me behind...

No...it is not a matter of sadness,
it is a matter of surviving in a world,
that has long ago forsaken my spirit,
and all that once was worth...
no... it is a matter of assimilating the lonely company,
and learn more and more....

I yet adore those of resplandecent auras,
the ones to whom a flower in bloom gives its scent over and over,
yet their satisfaction becomes futile for they do not see further...
what is there left for them?
a life in death? a rose in decay?

But I find myself pervaded in their simplicity,
in how easy their lives come to almost invisibility,
yes, invisibility....
their desire goes there,
to being resigned and consigned to an oblivion of eternity...

Oh, but how much I love them,
even in their rapture they show the wings of their sorrow,
and they let it fly, unnoticed to most,
but not for my eyes that have shown no remorse
for I love their love and their suffering,
yet still they do not know...

The one who once abandoned me may say the same,
for we are still one but still far away...
I know you do...

Moscow
RQ
26.11.11

No comments:

Post a Comment