Saturday 26 November 2011

Separation

The more I contemplate you,
the more I forsee my leaving,
that inevitable bitter moment,
that shall bathe our hearts with pain,
but do not worry my adored one,
for in years to come our paths will entwine,
and once again we will defeat this demise.

Our minds crave for the knowledge of the world,
crave for the understanding of our nature,
yet our hearts swim in seas of sadness,
not to drown, but to continue without failure,
not to perish, but to diminish our anger.

Apprehension may try to hold upon us,
but we will dive into the notion of roaming different paths bondless,
till our minds reshape into new knowledge,
till our hearts grow fearless of what is to become,
for you and I, my adored one,
will embrace the world,
and with it the love of their hearts and souls.

Fear not the inevitable separation,
for it is for the betterment of our nature that beckons,
to embrace us in its cold call,
in its brink to the pitfall.

Moscow
r
26.11.11

No comments:

Post a Comment