Friday 25 November 2011

Drink

Many a year I have wondered,
yet your vivid image in my mind remains the same,
that empty stare, that bleeding heart,
Was there any choice?
No, there was not,
and hence, I drank from you, drained you...

Your neck simply rested upon my chest,
have I betrayed my own kind?
your eyes submerged in oblivion of any action,
yet you still profess your empty love,
based on a fantasy...

I let you go, for so it had to be,
a sense of regret invaded me,
leting me know of your pain within,
I disregarded it, I took your energy,
and here I am, staring blankly at the the pale moon.

That kind of mine will not claim my fault,
they have done more and more as all years go,
recklessly, remorsely I shall follow their way,
it is in my nature not to fail,
your memory yet still remains my dear one,
no one can replace that sentiment,
for you my friend, are still pervaded in my whole being.

Moscow
RQ
26.11.11

No comments:

Post a Comment