Friday 27 May 2011

Ashes

the emptyness of her stare makes me retrieve our memories,
so sweet just as honey,
her pale lustrous face enchains me to her lips,
her charm, so rare, yet adorable
and I give in to her darkened heart, to her darkened embrace...

I will kiss her crimson lips as a tear rolls down her face,
as our dead hearts entwine in a whisper of dead love...
her eyes I'll kiss in the memory of our lives...

I will get lost in her void, swimming desperately to the shore,
her hands will cuddle my face, as I bite off her escence,
and a muffled cry will be heard in this winter night,
and I will swim in her dearkened dreams...
for she is the one I adore....
and we will find each other embraced, entwined....

the sweetness of our romance, decaying yet pure
will outlast or sins,
for we are just one,
my dying love for her will remain,
and all the ashes will embrace us ....

No comments:

Post a Comment