Friday 1 April 2011

Metal Ghost

Woke up today, worn out by the pain and with eyes bloodshot I try to sway in vain...
and just as I pulled together the pieces of a dead love, I realised her metal ghost got drowned in tears as in forevermore...

I swam the pit of her sorrows filled up in disgrace,
her estatic figure still sublime yet motionless...
and I just wandered... stranded...drifting away...
her emotions compounded in broken pieces of stained glass which I tried to unite with those of mine...futile...

My dear one has taken her path away from that of mine,
I behold her wanned complexion and tears of bitterness I cry...
tears of glass, and there is no her by my side.

I woke up today within her ghost, fading away,
wilting as a rose in silver cold,
and my melodies are unrythmical for her coldness hold a grip upon them, leaving me vexed and once again dead...

My cold tears flow,
her silver ghost I behold
Shake off this estatic motion,
for her I have no more devotion

She drowned in a pit of tears and sorrow,
the only way she knew would bear her ghost...so hollowed
and her muffled cries I heard as time sank into her,
but what on earth is worth on this earth?
just tears and pain stuffed in her vase-heart-shapped...

My cold tears flow,
her silver ghost I behold
Shake off this estatic motion,
for her I have no more devotion


rq
moscow
01.04.11

No comments:

Post a Comment