Thursday 31 March 2011

Dying Dreams

As I contemplate the inmensity of a crying sunset I realise about my dwindling dreams. The ones I once nourished and kept to blosom and was even careful not to harm them. These dreams eventualy drowned into the mixture of colours of dead thoughts, into the oblivioness of love, into the void of forgetfulness, they were simply victims...

The wilting beams of sunlight bathe my face, caressing me, as if giving consolation for my loss or at least to acknowledge my presence. I sense them on my skin, I also sense their withering and their faltering at keeping on shining. Tired of continuing, they just surrender to the mighty darkness which has stabbed the sun to death.

There is almost nothing to retrieve for there is only a bunch of ashes scattered around which are swiftly carried away by a whirlwind that whispers in the name of forgetfulness a victory of untold scorn...

rq
moscow
31.03.11

No comments:

Post a Comment