Saturday 6 November 2010

Transformed

I open the door, almost crumbling, like a dying dream,
my heart almost in agony,
just right as in utter apprehension, it tries to give in,
and I sense my pulse trembling…. my wits faltering…. my mind running away from logical reaction,
and as I enter the cold doomy room I see it is all pervaded in ghoul.

I see her… just there, white robes …my beloved one,
all transformed, all gone but then again here into someone new,
her lustre face showing beauty, almost angelical….
I reach to caress her lips, red as crimson, just as mine….

Open your eyes my love….
Two eyeballs open up to contemplate my mortfied face,
what has occured to her? She beholds me with a dead stare,
eyes darkened, a whole black pit in them so full of contempt,
she tries to reach me and I only want to escape.

This mortal one is not my beloved one,
her constitution has fade into something I simply am not table to recognise,
her beauty still remains, her hair curled in oceans of rain,
But she is someone else….

She stands up on her feet and then on her back on all four,
What on earth has on her fallen upon?!
I dare not to say, I dare not to comprehend,
she is my beloved one who has seemed to abandon herself for something new,
something I still try to view,
and yet I cannot see through,
yet all I see is her darkened light,
that light so mesmerising,
that leaves me swaying in a melody that is undying.

Her fingernails I feel upong my flesh,
carving all her pain just right as it is,
no one is witness of what I am hence to tell,
just me and her, the only one I really care,
the one I shall then again posses,
for I am into her,
for I reside within her,
just myself and no one else.

RQ
Moscow
6/11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment