Tuesday 12 October 2010

Shadow and Angel of Light

I am the shadow of my own self,
with a light and pervaded with darkness,
I have seen the dark light, luring… eager to deavour,
and the pitiful remnants of my soul and darkened heart fight no more.

I have become a soldier set up to fight against myself,
to vanquish my bleeding heart, and retake my ideals of rebelion.

I am the shadow of my own self, eager to diminish the pain,
that pain which has pierced my soul with bitter thorns of hatred,
I am the one who will appear in my foul´s dreams,
I shall become the nightmare within a nightmare,
the one that carries the darkened light,
the one whose music lures to embrace a new sunset.

Angel of new light:
I am your protection, I am the fallen one, who has spreaded open new wings,
the one who will show you the flaws of a scarred kigdom of fears,
the one who has been silent, the one that dwells in every single soul,
the new awakening, the new sun and light!.

I am the shaddow of my own self,
the one who hides from the shining sun that pierces the eyes,
the one who embraces sadness, and black roses,
I am the one who embraces dark romanticism,
and the one who believes in the dead of a sentiment of freedom,
the one who embraces the pain with all his darkened soul,
the one who has believes his soul is abandoned to a dead life,
the one who cannot take any further step into heavens,
for his soul has been marked to be part of the other new light.

I hold a rosary that bleeds, I have seen angels beckononing me,
and yet my own self burns like the last ember of a fire,
I have become a new bleeding heart for the new sunset,
and I have resigned to the light of day.

I embrace and contemplate the wonders of night ,
the one who protetcts me under silver light,
the one who has seen creation,
the one who has seen temptation,
the one who also is whorshiped by the fallen.

Angel of new light;
A new light shall become anew from both moon and sun,
and thence souls shall not be slaves no more,
but embrace a new music and light they shall,
for all pain and pitiful enslavery will be in time gone.

I am still the shadow of my own self,
the one who has survived centuries of old,
the one who sees reflected in a mirror made of glass,
and cannot find the rightous path,
but nevertheless builds his own upon pain and misery,
I am the shadow of sorrowful mourn,
of muted fears and pain that whips the heart with no remorse.

Angel of new light:
Thou shall not be aprehensive of my words,
for so many a thing has been talked,
though my mouth comes with no words,
till the rightous day,
and thence I shall embrace them with pure love,
for I am capable of doing so,
I shall embrace thy heart and thy fears,
and thou shall drink from the elixir of a new dawn,
of a new hope that shall not discern from any soul,
but pervade them with a new dream… made out of us all.

I am the shadow of my own self,
who carries tears and vengeance in shape of a blade,
that pierces, that vanquishes, that hurts,
and does not look within victims,
but drains life out of them sweetly and painfuly,
for there is essence in quenching thirst,
the one that most of them simply do not understand.



RQ
Moscow
10/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment