Wednesday 30 June 2010

Heart Dweller

A never ending sentiment of love will always chain me to your heart,
from which me, being its sole prisoner,
I will not desire to escape to go afar.
You paved my way and buried my past with solace,
and your warm cold embrace holds me tight and in here I give up the fight,
and let myself enter and my fears I let them fade into your light.
With you and in you my memories will stay,
for I do not want them to be abandoned in forgetfulness,
and my nights are fulfilled in your eternal company,
you my princess, the one in which my heart anchors endlessly.
Nothing will be gone to waste,
for you are my night and my sun,
and before you I expose my starked soul...shamelessly,
and in such a fashion I envelope my love out of mundanity.
I dwell within your heart and out of it I shall not grow apart,
for such thing is not my desire,
for you are the source, my white fire,
the one to whom I row to safe shores and find shelter
which in other sites I find no more

RQ
Moscow
29/6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment