Friday 27 January 2012

Waiter

Eyes locked in a stare,
space inanimate,
bright eyes engaged,
nothing matters but the gaze,
just as sweet as a riped fruit,
golden as honey,
they enlighten my mood.

I open his heart for my love upcoming,
words are not needed,
often I impede them,
for when eyes are engaged,
words flee away.

His stare soothes me,
message is given,
he sets me free in golden wings,
he melts my heart,
and sadness he rips it apart.

Passion is in his eyes,
envelops me in desire,
stirs my love,
feeds my soul,
do not halt my love,
grace is upon us,
overflooding our cups,
with love and fortune on us,
for love is recognised,
and with her embrace she binds.

Eyes locked in a stare,
language of the soul flares,
love blooms shyly,
and we behold it mightly,
for it is only us,
no time, no fuss,
just him and me,
souls entwined as they should be,
first love of true kind,
under this magical night,
taste the sweetness of fruit,
love has bloomed.

Vilnius - Lithuania
3.1.12
r

No comments:

Post a Comment