Friday 27 January 2012

Sweet Divine

the soft rain tappering,
my mind wondering,
sea of thoughts,
oceasns of sorrows,
and endless lakes of tears.

My sweet divine,
of whom I made once my life,
take me with thee,
I cannot endure this horrid eternity,
not without thee,
of whom my devotion,
goes limitless,
goes free.

the rain seems to smother my cries,
cries that the wind takes away,
yet not my suffering,
neither my pain,
Oh sweet divine of mine!
you who dared the sun,
this awful merciless one,
this one who possesed you,
for ever more!

I slowly fade,
yet not pass away,
but to life I have renounced,
and now, death I shall embrace
this one shows mercy,
this one shows its darkened love,
cannot conceal my tears,
cannot conceal our love.

My sweet divine,
of whom honey skin the moon bathed,
and my lips caressed,
I seem not to endure,
this sorrow flourishes deep within
for you are here no more,
and I shall realise that soon,
for I cannot aceept it...
I will put myself to sleep,
for I cannot be,
not without thee.

Endless nights beheld my eyes,
without thee,
stark night tonight,
sun rise to come,
and with it,
my eternal sleep,
and I shall cry for thee,
my sweet divine

Vilnius - Lithuania
2.1.12
r

No comments:

Post a Comment