Tuesday 12 October 2010

Missing Something

I miss the love I have never had,
The memory of something I have never lived,
And the kiss I have never felt.
I miss your caress though I have never met you,
And feel your heart beating next with that of mine
At the rythym just as soft as that of a river.
I miss my nights with you in an endless dream with no challenge,
In a sea of illusions of what we have never lived,
I miss the sound of our piano, in nights bathed in stars,
In nights we have ever lived but have never occurred.
I miss to behold the art of that that is not understood,
And of which you and I have for years and years lived,
But which no mortal have understood,
I miss the melancholic music of a piano,
Only witness, which not even a single word has been spoken.

Moscow
RQ
9-9-10
1:16 am

No comments:

Post a Comment