Monday 25 October 2010

I Fly

I let fly my mind to reach a little peace,
and I send myself in a flight with no limits.
Lights in the sky let themselves be seen,
and the smooth wind caresses my skin.
and peace so weak approaches me,
and seemed to pass away but I do not let myself fall,
and drops of tears cross my cheeks.

So irremediable is this pain that my heart seems not to hold,
but even though I do not stop flying.

I fly fast to forget,
I fly fast not to feel as much,
and I continue flying because I no longer want to be.

My heart bleeds of this pain,
and the time passes but as if it did not exist,
I let my mind fly so it no longer to feels this exhausting sentiment,
a feeling of melancholy mixed with sadness,
that punishes me over and over again without having compassion,
over and over again my soul whips,
and over and over again my tears escape.

I wake up from the stupor,
and cold tears fall unhalted as a torrent that I cannot avoid.

My bloodshot eyes let see a vivid green color,
and the sadness seemes to be carved in these,
that sadness that already feeds upon the remnants of my soul,
ruthless, sublime, horrible and beautiful,
that makes my heart beat to the compass of the music of the pain,
with its slow and melancholic melodies,
that take pieces of life and sends them to the heavens and oblivion.

And howls of pain I send to the heavens bathed in stars,
but these are not listened to.

I behold my hands full of tears and my heart beat quickenes,
because time passes by slowly and the pain worsens,
leaving lamentable trails as it passes by,
leaving me in the ground,
trying to drown a feeling that is engraved with fire in my heart,
trying to find the reason, trying to find peace,
and I realize that is not what I want to find,
because my heart is given to that melancholy so mine,
to that pain so mine,
to that feeling so human that still resides in me,
perhaps the only human thing in me…
the only truth that there is in my heart covered with blood and sadness
the only truth…

I submerge in the stupor and fly, fly,
my extended arms cut the wind,
and I close my eyes and my pain accompanies me,
so faithful and permanent,
and despite that I do not stop flying,

I fly fast to forget,
I fly fast not to feel so much,
and I continue flying because I no longer want to be.

RQ
Moscow
(Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment