Tuesday 12 October 2010

Dead Ethereal Life

From the dead cold of ethereal immensity I behold what I once used to be,
and as I see, I embrace my forgotten sins and regret that dead life I was unquestionably given,
for the main sin was living it submerged in misery and pain,
that pain and misery that corrupts the flesh and punishes the soul,
leaving remnants and ashes as they pass by.
From this dead cold, I gather the tears I once shed and the fears I once had,
and tossed them to the skies and earth with outspoken despise,
and thence a sentiment of abhor for that dead life invades me,
at the time that freedom claims its place and infuses its elixir within me,
and thus I shall sustain in it as I nestle in the arms of death,
who has given me the dark kiss and the cold embrace that appeases the soul.
From this dead cold, I gather the love that love himself promised to provide me with,
and the loathsome lies I threw to the red and blue fires of earth,
giving a final utter end to that agonizing sentiment that pervaded my heart once,
and there happened I contemplated a vengeful blinding light that bathed me.
From this ethereal immensity I throw off all earthly bounds that chained me inexorably,
and in this wise I quicken my way to the eternal kiss that paved my way into liberty,
that one that alludes to a final rest of that dead life that smothers silently.

RQ
moscow

No comments:

Post a Comment