Friday 22 October 2010

Chain

The chain grows thicker as my movements grow low,
I am trapped in this earthly prison of flesh and bone,
and my soul struggles to fly free in the dim light of a dying dawn,
but my wings yet feel so heavy for I am still a whisper almost gone!
I have been enchanted by free will, which does not at all its power wields,
for I am still trapped in a four-walled world,
decaying…. yet I embrace my pain, for it seems the only one to remain,
what on this realm of scars are we supposed to be?
living through centuries does not fulfill the painful endeavour of giving in….
I am supposed to plunge into an abyss of torment and sin,
taste the sweetness of temptation as my heart sinks.
it sinks into my own self, denying wrong or right,
trying to make all things make some sense..
what is there to behold!!!!!????
Just an empty stare through the void of beliefs….

RQ
Moscow

No comments:

Post a Comment