Wednesday 2 June 2010

Take

A life-long struggle almost coming to the thought of an end,
a closure and as I trudge my way forward everything becomes blury, so meaningless.
Take my mind and turn it into ashes,
take my thoughts and turn them into dew.
In a perfect estate of numbness I may succumb,
for all around me dries away passively,
and isolation makes its way effortlessly,
ravaging little lives with no care.
Take my tears and sprinkle them to the sky,
take my sorrow and bury it in the ground.
I outspread my arms welcoming the cure for this life to end,
motionless I stand, yet it all seems baffling and filled with endless nothingness.
Take my feelings and dispose them,
take my heart and feed it to the sun.
A repudiation for all mundane chokes me,
and I find no path to slide out of this horrid world that is burning,
consuming my wits, my strength... my will.
Take me and turn me into nothingness,
take me and turn me into a forgotten memeory.

RQ
Moscow
10/5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment