Friday 25 June 2010

Northern Forests

In northern forests my soul is free,
whilst memories of old bloom like spring,
taking me away to my real identity,
while all sadness is pushed away by the wind,
which caresses my face,
permitting me living an endless dream.
Time does not seem to elapse,
and in my mind there are no more cracks,
no more nightmares to haunt me,
so I just perceive how this bunch of illusions I set free,
letting them fly away into the inmensity,
letting them envelope me endlessly.
In northern forests all my being has finally encountered answers,
and all tremour fades away in the cold breeze,
and the wind all of them lashes, leaving all in peace.
In northern forests where I once existed,
where in times of old my people in joy was singing,
and hearts pounding in full strength,
for there were wars won,
and proud rushing through our vains.

RQ
Moscow
25/6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment