Friday 25 June 2010

Come Back

Hold my past memories of joy,
for they persist in reminding me of her scent and of her embrace,
from which I yet do not seem to escape,
and the piano melody makes my tears flow endlessly in some sort of torment,
for I do not have her hunting smile,
that forsakes me of my own self,
and I keep on wondering why on earth has she left,
leaving me holding a bunch of roses that seem not to whither,
and I just keep on wondering what if she was still alive,
holding my hand as walk together,
as we used to do... hand in hand...
Oh heavens bring her back for I do not seem to end crying her departure,
her being so far away from my embrace...
I miss you so much, that I can barely write this words on this paper,
without shedding my tears for you...
please come back and embrace me eternally...
I would rather be with you and nothing else..
please, please, please come back... this pain is too much...
come back

RQ
Moscow
12/6/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment